There are different ways to get featured by GWB.
* INSTAGRAM – tag @gayweddingblog in your picture for a chance to be featured on the feed
* SUPPLIER DIRECTORY – join our directory of fantastic wedding suppliers and get featured regularly on Instagram stories and on the blog (Supplier Spotlight series). You can find all the info and join here.
* GUEST BLOG POST
* BLOG FEATURE
GWB doesn’t currently run sponsored blog posts or social media ads.
GUEST BLOG POST
If you are a UK based LGBTQ+ friendly wedding supplier and would like to write a post with wedding planning advice for our readers as a guest blogger please shoot me an email with your proposal.
I’m always on the lookout for fun and original real weddings, engagement shoots and styled shoots that show beautiful modern style or creative alternative flare. I’m based in London and want to support the industry in UK but happy to accept real wedding submissions from anywhere in the world!
PLEASE NOTE THAT GWB ACCEPTS ONLY STYLED SHOOTS THAT INCLUDE LGBTQ+ MODELS/COUPLES (NOT STRAIGHT PEOPLE POSING AS GAY COUPLES).
- To submit a wedding or a shoot please fill out the form below and provide the link to a gallery, Dropbox folder or a blog post with a sample of max 30 images.
- Please make sure you include pictures of details of the day – styling, venue, cake etc. As a photographer myself I absolutely understand the love for emotional storytelling however wedding blog’s purpose is wedding planning inspiration so it needs to show off all the details and suppliers.
- Please avoid group shots (unless they are kick ass original)
- I’m trying to reply to all emails within a week but sometimes it get really busy so please bare with me (I’m just a one woman band with a job!)
- Once accepted I will ask you to fill out the submission form and provide us with more images.
- I don’t require exclusivity however please make sure that publication here won’t violate exclusivity rules of another blog and let me know if it was published before.
- If you’re a wedding supplier or a couple please be aware that I will need a written consent from the photographer to publish the pictures!